Magner CDS 900 Series Self-Service Coin Center
In response to customer and teller input, Magner has redesigned their 900 series self-service coin center to exceed expectations by focusing on what’s important to you:
- Creating a positive experience for depositors
- Simplifying operation
- Minimizing teller interaction
- Quiet, non-disruptive operation in the branch
- Interactive Touch Screen Display: Enhances balancing, bag removal and reporting functionality — giving instant access for bag status, end-of-day reports and transaction history
- Integrated Debris Removal Tray: Removes dirt, foreign objects, and liquids
- Pull-out Shelf: Easy access to the entire counting and sorting mechanism
- Continuous Cleaning Mechanisms: Remove sand and other small objects during counting process; Automatic debris ejection system removes non-coin debris to trash receptacle
- Bag Management Section: Direct access to all bags through secure doors; coins feed directly into bags at floor level, minimizing lifting which allows for easy bag removal. Model 909 full sort to 9 Bags. Model 928 mixed output to 8 bags.
up to 850 coins per minute
Alloy count sensor technology detects coins by 16 different parameters for the highest degree of accuracy
Automatic Coin Bowl Debris Removal System
Error Status Messaging
English / English & Spanish
Choice of Output
Full sort with exact bag stops to 9 bags, configurable in single/double/triple bags by denomination, programmable for Federal Reserve half or full bags.
Mixed output to 8 bags. Programmable by weight or piece count. Ideal for institutions with weight lifting restrictions.
Dimensions (W x D x H)
34.75” W x 19” D x 38.75”/45.25” H
(69.25” H with optional sign)